Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Future Plans

My future goals include coaching college basketball. With times rapidly changing and more and more kids being more technologically sophisticated I can see myself actually using many of the websites that I have signed up for. The twitter could be an easy way for everyone on the team to get updates and it would be free instead of having to text all the time. Blogs could be useful for coaches to discuss anything on their minds. My eyes have been opened tremendously with this course so far. I am excited to see what is coming next!!

1 comment:

Danine Marie said...

You make a good point when referring to twitter Aaron. I hadn't thought of it as a possible substitute to texting. Personally I will probably not be using it in such a way, but I like your idea. It is much like the "status" update on either Facebook or MySpace though, and people are updating those constantly, I suppose twitter may be the somewhat the same concept.